1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Disappearing Items

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Khazar, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Ok I don't want to say anything nasty towards the game as it is amazing, but recently when playing the official capaign in single player a few of my items have disappeared.
    My Elf Ranger prides himself on the simple fact that he is a great Katana dual weilder. I manged to find him a +1 for his off-hand and a +2 for his good hand.
    The only problem is that during the adventure in the castle where all of the children have been killed and the residents have gone mad, my character lost one of his items.
    I was walking down one of the corridors and got into a fight with a few Slaad enemies, I dispatched them easily and when the fight was over and I picked up their remains, the +2 katana had disappeared.
    I looked around to see if it had been dropped to accommodate the new items, but it hadn't. I looked all over the place for it and I couldn't find it.
    This also happened to my composite longbowe +1, but that was the only active weapon he was carrying. It was there during battle and wasn't afterwards.

My questions are:

Where have they gone?
    Has anyone else experienced something similar?

(NWN version 1.27)

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Did you check that nothing you fought had used a disarm spell?

3. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Yep that was the first thing I did and the second was to look everywhere for it. I think it was a bug in the game, shame realy they were nice weapons.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.