1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Who Has NWN?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Mathetais, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Okay ... I've ordered mine on Amazon (through SP) and hope to receive it any day now.

Who else has it?

Does anyone have it installed?

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Mat, do you honestly expect people who own actual copies of this game to be reading these forums instead of playing? :p ;)

3. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

No doubt, when I get the game, I will be away from all communication for at least a day!! Maybe while it's installing though, I'll swing over here and let ya know if I got it or not. :)

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I hope to get it friday, until then I have to play Warcraft 3. I can't play NWN at work so I will still be on the boards though.... :)

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, I've had it for a sweet while... While I was beta testing it. ;)

It'll be a while before I'll be able to play it again - for real now, though.

6. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

CompUSA stores said they will have it on the shelves tomorrow morning, start of business. The guy on the phone said he was barraged with calls about it. :)

7. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

And I thought being Taluntain was just a thankless load of work.

I ordered it last night (Chips & Bits).

8. Spellbound

I went in to CompUSA today to buy it and when they didn't have it.....I got carried away and bought Pools---VERY different combat style. I was somewhat disappointed. Looking forward to tomorrow's purchase.

9. Sjeng Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Heya's.
    If anyone of you gets NWN, could you do me a BIG favour? I live in Europe, where it usually takes longer for a game to enter the stores, and furthermore, the package is sometimes different. Whereas you have these l33t DVD boxes, here we sometimes still get cd-jewelcases or a completely different coverdesign. I was hoping to get some scans of cd/dvd box covers (maybe even the entire package box) so I can make mine look cooler heh. Here's a sample:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00005NZWS.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If anyone can be bothered, that would be greatly appreciated :D I can't wait to see what they look like. (And I'd be able to show off to my friends hehehe :D :p )

Greetz!
    Sjeng

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] By the time you read this...I should have it installed on my pc....WhoooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!

11. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Ah Sir Bel, I also have received mine, unfortunately, the FedEx truck dropped it off at home a half hour ago, and I have to be here at work for another 7 hours!!!! ARRRGGGGHHH.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Relic - I feel your pain!!! Sadly, though - I wish I was at work so I could feel the anticipation of getting through the day...Studying for exams just doesn't give the same feeling...

13. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I ordered from Amazon (through SP of course) but Amazon has not yet shipped NWN. They list 2 to 3 days as the usual processing time. I don't think I'll have it before Friday now. I know some friends who have it already delievered. I hope I have it to play this weekend. I'm not a huge fan of UPS getting packages anywhere on time. I wish Amazon let you use FedEx. :(

14. Spellbound

Just got mine. There's quite a frenzy going on up here in Redmond today. Had to stand in line about 10 deep at the store. Well...everyone enjoy!

15. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Software, Etc. just called to say they have it in stock for me to pick up...but I'm gonna wait til after my last 3 exams this week to do so...

16. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I called EB at around 11 am and they said they had it. I rushed over there and casually walked in, saw the wall filled with copies of Neverwinter. Grabed one and booked. (paying for it of course) But my friend told me he was there at noon and the a line had developed stretching out of the store. He couldn't get in to secure his copy. Damn I'm lucky.

17. Sjeng Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, I not only got the game, but also made some leet ass cd-covers for the non DVD-box users :)
    check em out:
    (hope this is allowed)
    Sjeng's CD Covers

(at the bottom there's the games cd covers)

enjoy

18. Xandar Dae'Ithil Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I have it, but whether it works or not is a whole nother story ;)

19. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] I ordered it last week and hope to hold it in my hands tomorrow/the day after tomorrow!

20. Mithrandir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Got it but an waiting for a new video card.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.