1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How to create teleport gems?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by m16_boi, Aug 25, 2003.

1. m16_boi Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi,
    how do you create gems for teleporting back to drogan?? i think i forgot, but anyway just help me. since drogan's lab was not available, then where should i get it or how?? wat's the ingredients anyway??
    :confused:

[ August 25, 2003, 20:04: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

First you need to head downstairs and talk to Riisi. Answer the three riddles she gives you, and you will get the key to Drogan's room. Inside his room is "The Grinder," which is used to make the stones (among other things). Also in this room are the instructions on how to make the stones. You must put one quartz crystal and any two of: phenalope, amethyst, aventurine, and fluorspar into the grinder to create a stone.

3. m16_boi Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] but all the faerie dragon said is i can't go inside!
    let's say that i have completed alot of chapter 1. and i haven't even unlock drogan's lab! evertime i talk to the faerie dragon, there is only "End Dialog" option for me... any additional help?? or i won't be able to open drogan's lab?? :(

4. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31

Not sure why Riisi only tells you to go away? Did you fail her test? Does she think you're a kobold? Anyways, it doesn't matter all that much. The ring only works in chapter 1, which you mentioned you have almost finished.

5. m16_boi Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] yup..!
    it still thinks i'm a kobold. i remember she only ask me one question, then my companion speaks up. then after that i forgot wat else happened. but thinking of this, i guess i need the help from drogan. i died several times when i fought J'Nah.

6. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31

The fight with J'Nah should not be too hard. Did you make an alliance with the gnolls? Have you taken the potion of elemental resistance in the room just before J'Nah? Drink down the potion just before the fight, then hit her with the item that Tymofarrar gave you. The gnolls should come to your aid once the fight starts. As soon as they show up, you back off and use ranged attacks until the last of the gnolls is dead. This should have J'Nah near death and almost all of her cronies wiped out. Then you just waltz in and mop up.

7. m16_boi Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] well actually i deafeated both the dragon and J'Nah... it's really not that hard as you've said.. i played at the most extreme difficulty.
    got huge exp points.. i just trying to have the fll feel of the game...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.