1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

This is a hard one

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by CRF2, Sep 16, 2001.

1. CRF2 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I got my portraits in but, L AND S don't do no good because no matter what I do I get the opposite size I need. What is going on? L is large but will only work at small so I get a corner of the pic. S is small but will only work at large so that the portraits only take up a small corner of space. HELP

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You've obviously named them wrong. You added L to the small pic and S to the large one. Rename them. (Btw, you didn't have to make a new topic for this, you could've just asked in the old one.) :almostmad:

3. CRF2 Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I'm sorry but I just begining to get the swing of the tech stuff. I play good and can put to gether a good party. I'm just a beginer at tech. I put 4 copies of the same portrait 2 resiezed to 36x58 and put S & L after each I also put 2 110x170 portraits
    in and did the same. Now what do I do? I don't mean to be a tech dumbie but I need help.

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

you put S after the small images and L after the big ones. After that, do as you first did when choosing portraits for your characters

5. CRF2 Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I get it a large and small copy of 1 pic is needed.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] About time that you did!

7. CRF2 Gems: 1/31

Now can you teach me how to make portraits? I got pics and cut and paste to 110x170 size but I get white space at the top or side. How do you get it just right?

8. Taluntain

Media:
    Uh, that totally depends on what graphic program you use. ;)
    But for starters, make a new blank picture of the exact size that you need, and then copy the portrait on it. That way you won't have any white space anywhere.

9. CRF2 Gems: 1/31

I have mgi photo suite 8.05. If I use the hole pic the head shot will be to small to see. Also some pics will squize so that the pic is flatened in the new size.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.