1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The immortal squirrel

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Grovflab, May 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I don't know if anyone has tried this. Just for the amusement, I tried to kill the squirrel in Easthaven, but the bloody little critter just didn't want to die. Strange! :)

2. Dark Phoenyx Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

But why would you kill a cute fuzzy squirrel, other than the fact that they're annoying tree rats. Actually, After playing the game through twice, and before packing it up until HOW came out, i tried killing pretty much everything and there are some interesting results, as well as some fun, if unbeatable battles.

3. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Murderers!

4. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

that was boo's grandfather!!!!!

5. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Yes, die you grandfather of Boo, die! AHAHAHA!

6. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Then Boo has to be immortal too. Yikes...

I'll never try to touch that creature again.

7. kobra29 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

If you liked attacking the squirrel, try attacking Kresslack. I cast haste on all characters, and then just used spells, as a natural 20 roll does no dmg (go figure). Magic missile seemed to be the only thing that will hurt him, and I did n't have the patience to attack him for days at a time. Oh yeah, he doesn't attack back either

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Kresselack has furry rodent relatives? Boo has blood of a barbarian chief in his veines? That creature is really starting to scare me now...

9. Dudette Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

i tried killing to squirrel.... it says squirrel got 2 damage then when u tab it it says uninjured... funny :D

10. Meldronus Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I used my ranger to charm the little bugger and it locked up my computer. The thing's evil. I bet as soon as you go on the expedition the thing kills all the little kids that try to poke it with a stick.

11. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

It's a conspiracy. Let's make the anti-boo movement, where we will strike hard against any rodents treatening society!

12. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Silent! They must not hear of our acts.

13. Meldronus Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] There's a squirrel outside my window right now. I swear he's watching me. I'm scared . . . Mommy?

14. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Come on. Go kill him. Get a heavy blunt object, and then hit him. Whach whach whach whach whach ahahahaaaaaaa.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.