1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How about those characters? -just curious

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Draco Vlasavius, Aug 25, 2000.

1. Draco Vlasavius Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

***HAD TO REPOST AN EDIT THIS... got an email wondering how my Fighter got 4 1/2 attacks naturally & with which magic items***

Just curious to see if anyone wishes to:

Otherwise here's the data: This exported text file is just before whoopin ass on Belefiet(sp?)***NO POTIONS OR SPELLS HERE***:

Name......................... Draco Vlasavius

Gender....................... Male
    Race......................... Human
    Alignment.................... Lawful Neutral

Abilities:
    Strength.................. 20
    Dexterity................. 18
    Constitution.............. 18
    Intelligence.............. 10
    Wisdom.................... 10
    Charisma.................. 11

Armor Class.................. -10
    Hitpoints.................... 183/183
    - Strength
    - Hasted
    - Resist Fire/Cold

Class:
    Class..................... Fighter
    Level..................... 15
    Experience................ 1801000
    Next Level................ 2000000

Proficiencies:
    THAC0..................... 5 ( -6 )
    Number of Attacks......... 4½
    Lore...................... 15
    AI Script................. FIGHTER1

Saving Throws:
    Paralyze/ Poison/ Death... 4 (+0)
    Rod/Staff/Wand............ 6 (+4)
    Petrify/Polymorph......... 5 (+3)
    Breath Weapon............. 4 (+1)
    Spells.................... 7 (+5)

Weapon Proficiencies:
    Axes...................... +
    Great Swords.............. +++
    Large Swords.............. +++++

Armor Class Modifiers:
    Missile...................... -4
    Piercing..................... -3
    Slashing..................... -4

Ability Bonuses:
    To Hit.................... +3
    Damage.................... +7
    Open Doors................ +75
    Weight Allowance.......... +500
    Armor Class............... -4
    Missile Adjustment........ +2
    Reaction Adjustment....... +2
    Hit Points/Level.......... +4
    Reaction.................. 0

Resistances:
    Crushing.................. 0
    Piercing.................. 10
    Slashing.................. 10
    Missile................... 0
    Acid...................... 0
    Cold...................... 35
    Electricity............... 0
    Fire...................... 25
    Magic..................... 0
    Magic Cold................ 0
    Magic Fire................ 0

-- Inventory:
    -- Patriot Helm *
    -- Black Wolf Talisman *
    -- Mithral Field Plate Armor +2 *
    -- Cloak of Protection +2 *
    -- Large Shield of Strength +1 *
    -- Gauntlets of Weapon Skill *
    -- The Elfbone Ring of Kiran-Hai *
    -- Ring of Reckless Action *
    -- Girdle of Stromnos *
    -- Boots of the Fox *

-- Scimitar +3, Frostbrand
    -- Flaming Long Sword +2
    -- Long Sword of Confusion +2
    -- Restored Blade of Aihonen *

[This message has been edited by Draco Vlasavius (edited September 03, 2000).]

2. caimenking69 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

hey, when my man "rouges peirre" finishes his solo quest, i'll put him up, hehehhe

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Unfortunately I can't allow attachments here... there are some security issues with that and getting the boards back up once they collapse is a almost as bad as a death penalty. (Trust me, I know).
    BUT - if you want to share your chars (from any of the games) I'd gladly make a new section on the site for these...
    Well for starters everyone can send me their chr files from BG or IWD but NOT the whole savegames. They'd clog my inbox in a day.
    Ok, here are the instructions:
    Write down a bit of info about what you're sending me - Is the char from BG/IWD, and at least all his ability points. This is the basis for everything, and I won't post any that don't come with that. They can be hacked, warped, mutilated, or just pure legal - I don't care AS LONG AS YOU TELL ME that they are such and such. I'll need to post that stuff along with the chr files.
    If you want to expand the info, fine... write up their whole life story, the more the better. It'll all be posted.

Once you're sure that you've got all of that straightened out, send em over to me a sorcerer -AT- sorcerers.net .
    The more I get the better, and of course the option to submit them will be open for a while, so even if you don't have a final char you'd like to share at the moment, write it down and send it to me when you do.

4. imacbad Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

YES, finally a site for swapping and downloading characters. I've been searching the net snce the day I got this game for a site like this.

5. Draco Vlasavius Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Excellent! I'll be sending my FIGHTER "Lord Draco Vlasavius" soon.

Dont hesitate to take him in for a 'Blade to Skull' conversation with Belhifet. It's quite fulfilling.

6. sevendust62 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

to imacbad:

just so you know, www.bgdungeon.com has had a character swap for a while, and a good amount are already posted. also, its organized by class, so the list is more user friendly

7. imacbad Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

yo thanks, that site is great i cant believe i missed it

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.