1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bug at end of chap. 6?

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Ciller, Jul 28, 2000.

1. Ciller Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Hi, after working my party of would be heros through the spine of the world, I had finally made it to the last fight. I took heavy losses on my first try and lost 4 people. With but only a ranger and fighter left they managed to kill the beast for the planes of hell! Unfortunatly nothing else happend. They could not take the "invisiable" item of the demon lord nor could they leave the basement of the temple... stuck untill they starved with the bodies of their comrades crushed beneath the weight of the collapsed Golems when their master died.

So, I will keep trying to kill him and keep all my characters.. but what happened? What is this invisable item on the end boss and why couldnt I leave? I downloaded the newest patch, so I am unsure what to do.

2. CHAOS Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I had the same problem, this is what I did:

When I first installed the game I did a full install. I beat the end guy several times and nothing. So I decided to back up my save games and reinstall the game. This time I did the recommended install. I fought Belhefit again and won and finally got the ending. For some reason the end movie file wasn't installed when I did the full install. Try doing the recommended install and see if this doesn't fix your problem.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.