1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Magic Item List

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Voltric, Jul 7, 2000.

1. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I thought it would be helpful and cool if people would let everyone know what interesting magic items they found in the game so far. I seen so limited lists but they are all far from complete. Once we compile a good list it could be posted on this site for all to see.

2. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I have put together an entire IWD magic list which goes with the Online Solution I have been creating for this page. I have already e-mailed it to Sorcerer and hope that he will have it online soon enough as I completed it yesterday for him.

It is the full list of all items available in IWD.

-Syl

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm only in Chapter 2 but I found a sweet Aurite Bastard Sword in the Templ of the Forgotten God...It Gives off a blue flame, and has a chance of freezing the target solid on a successful hit...plus cold damage.

Other minors are: Flame Short Sword (my thief uses it on backstabs!) and a Phase dagger. The dagger is pretty cool it sometimes phases an opponent on a successful hit...The phased monster/person cannot physically attack until after they phase back in...

Other than those...I haven't really used Kresselocks Sword, and my Dwarf fighter uses Everain's sword on occasion...But I haven't found anything else...Yet!

4. DailyRich Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

FaithKiller is a pretty cool battle axe you can buy in Kuldahar. And for the ultimate in chaos, the dagger Spinesheath is awesome, as daggers go. I've got it on my fighter/mage, but I may give it to my thief -- oh the backstab you could do with this thing!

5. Jerky Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Since i have beaten the game, I have come across many magical items that would interest anyone. There is one long sword perfect for a fighter/mage(mainly because a fighter/mage is the only one who can use it)which doubles the amount of first and second level spells that you can memorize. Too bad i didn't make a fighter/mage. I forgot the name of it though... I have found cool daggers, one of which has a chance of casting finger of death on the opponent. These are just a couple of magical items i have found. I forget the many others...

6. The Wretched Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG]
    The coolest magic weapon I've found is cool not because of the mighty damage it inflicts, but simply because of its name. It's a bastard sword, which also inflicts (I think) 2d3 flame damage on enemies.

It's a Flaming Bastard Sword, or as I like to call it, The Sword of the Flamin' Bastard!

7. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Taluntain,

Is stated above in this post Sylrus Moombow said he sent you a complete list of magic items for IWD. I know you've had a few problems as of late with the site to deal with, but would you put up the list? Thanks so much.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hey...
    Yes... problems and problems and problems... sigh.
    The truth is, there's still a few things that need to be sorted out (among other things, our @sorcerers.net e-mails) but hopefully the new Sorcerer's Place will be up by Monday. I'll make sure of it. Keep your fingers crossed. It's gonna rock your world.

9. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] While Taluntain is doing a hell of a job repairing and updating the site here is another site to check out. It's got the best item list for IWD I seen yet. Enjoy.
    http://www.geocities.com/stonecourier/

10. Onionlord Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I found a cool short sword named " Some Lesser God's Offering " I forget it's stats, I found it in the Temple of the Lesser God. It's not that great but the name is cool. Weapons of Hammering rock. My level 9 fighter with his 5 points in great swords uses a Two Handed Sword of Hammering +2 ( 20% chance of stunning ) he keeps this named +4 two hander in his second hot slot but Im not sure of it's name off the top of my head. My cleric also has a Morning Star +3 that gives 1 Wis and 2 1st level and 1 2nd level spells extra memed. Flameing Swords of any type are nice for all those darn trolls also.

11. Onionlord Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Err I found Some Lesser God's Offering in the Temple of the Forgoten God.

:: makes not to self :: No posting messages just after wakeing up.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.