1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A party based in the Trilogy of Salvatore!!!

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by DrizztDoUrden, Jun 26, 2000.

1. DrizztDoUrden Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] A good idea to play IWD is to make the party which is in the IWD Trilogy:
    Drizzt Dark Elf Ranger Long Sword
    Wulfgar Human Fighter* Axe
    Bruenor Dwarf Fighter Axe
    Regis Halfling Cleric/Ranger** Bow/Spells
    and one mage and a thief with my opinion to be elves.
    *There isn't barbarian class.
    **I don't know what class is Regis.
    Farewell Drizzt

2. Kindillin Gems: 1/31

You read the salvatore books and you know so little about the party? drizzt in a dark elf ranger with SCIMITAR, wulfgar is barbarian with HAMMER (barbarians are in 3E rules) Regis is a halfling THIEF, he didnt use a bow once, and hes never used a spell. You sure you read the books? ALSO you left out catti brie who is a human fighter with a bow/long sword.

3. DrizztDoUrden Gems: 1/31

Barbarian it isn't in IWD and for Regis don't remember!

4. And you call yourself Drizzt! Shame on you! :rolleyes:

5. Jerky Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Yeah, Kindillin is right.. Drizzt has 2 SCIMITARS, no long sword, and Regis... he is a wussy halfling thief that RUNS from anything that might hurt him... and you can't forget about Wulfgar's Aegis Fang(HAMMER), and Catti-Brie with her special bow. I'd say the only one you got right was Bruenor...

6. Gunthar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] In an IWD Trilogy group I'd also include Artemis Entreri, even though he WAS trying to kill the others... :D

He'd probably be a Fighter/Theif since there isn't an assasin class in IWD. He'd have to be Half-Elven or Elven, or maybe dual-classed human. With a dagger. I'd put his alignment at Chaotic Neutral.

Regis would need a sling, even if he never used one simply 'cause it's a halfling thing.

7. The Wretched Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG]
    Even though Barbarians don't exist, I'd put Wulfgar in, make him a fighter, and give him grandmaster specialty in the warhammer. Of course, at that point he'd beat the crap out've Drizzt in the game, which I highly doubt would happen otherwise. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.