1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Quell is beeing a cat!

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by raptor, Dec 1, 2006.

1. raptor Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, I started playing PST again, after long long time since the last play.

Current problem: Been at the sensory stone in hall of the sensates where Ravel tells the "person" that the nameless one should speak her name. This is the first time I play without a high wisdom score, so I am unable to "remember/realise" that she is ravel. And I can not seem to find anyone to talk to that can hint me at this. In other words, I can not progress as i need to talk to Ravel through the stone to unlock Quell talking about the portal key.

Been reading a bit in a guide but did not find anything that helped me, anyone know just what it is that i am missing ?

Thanks in adance peeps!

Oh another little detail, anyone ever experienced having Annah attacking party members ? It usually happens after a fight, as the last enemy dies, she moves over to attack either NO or Ignus (beeing the entire team). As far as I know, I have not done anything to anoy her, and even threw out FFG at Annah's strong request.

[ December 01, 2006, 23:08: Message edited by: raptor ]

2. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

How high is your intelligence? The intelligence-boosting charm might make up for your wisdom.

3. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

IIRC you don't need wisdom to unlock Quell.

Find out that he likes candy, and buy the Chocolate Quasit from Vrischikas shop and give it to him. Then you should be able to ask him about Ravel with a little convincing. He should then tell you how to find Ravel.

I don't know how high your Wisdom score is, but you can improve it by buying the Tattoo of the Soul from Fells shop. (Wisdom +2)

As for Annah I never experienced the problem you are having.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Is the "Find Ravel" task in your journal? I mean, have you spoken to Lothar in the Lower Ward and performed his quests to find out that you need to find Ravel?

(I know this may sound silly but others have made the same mistake... :) )

I have had the same problem as you have with Annah, but with other party members (Morte, Dak'kon). I think it is a bug that pops up at random times, though it is a pain in the ***. :bang: You can stop the attack by ordering the aggressive party member to move.

5. raptor Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

:bang:

I don't have morte with me this time around, so I never saw a reason to go down and visit that scary old man.

Regarding stats: str19, dex13, con13, int16, wis10, cha21 and tried with tatoos to get +4 int and +4 wis etc.

Regarding the little bug with Annah, Its not per say a problem, I usually move entire bunch right after combat anyways, it just loked strange and i was starting to get worried i had made her angry or something.

6. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Ah, there you go then. I don't think there's any way you can avoid talking to Lothar, if only to get the info about her imprisonment and such.

7. Sandmann Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I've had the same problem with agressive party members, and it looks to me it happens because the member in question can't reach the enemy because one of the others stand in the way. This happened even during fight, with still enemies to crush; usually Morte had the frenzy.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.