1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Looking for Images

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Herf, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Howdy. After giving away my copy of PS:T and not currently having the cash to buy another one, I tried downloading the game so I can use the Infinity Explorer to rip some images from it.

The tattoo mood has hit me yet again, and there's nothing better than the symbols of Torment. I already have Deionarra's Torment tattooed. It's Deionarra's face and her hair wrapped around the symbol of Torment, but I remember some other very good images like this when I was searching through the image files.

I've done a web search, admittedly not a very extensive one. I'm looking either for a website that has these images, not screenshots, or even for a kind person to email some images. Thanks if anyone can help.

Herf.

2. Platter

Platter Can I buy you a tankard or two, lad? Veteran

I can't tell from your post exactly what you're looking for but here's my site with the Symbol of Torment pictures if that helps;

Would you be willing to upload a picture of the tattoo you already have? I could put it here;

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  3. Herf Gems: 15/31

Those images are exactly the same as the ones I already have, except for the more brown tinted one. I guess that's the image that I remember, I musta thought it was different from Deionarra's Torment, sadly it isn't.

I'd love to send you a pic, it's the same tattoo as the other pictures you have there. Ah wells, and I hoped I'd be the only one *Grin* Give me a week, I've still got to get some of the shading and symbols fixed. Is the email address in your profile still correct?

4. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

When I become 18 (2 tormenting years left) I will get a tatoo of the Torment

5. Platter

Great! :)

I can remember at least one other person besides the two on that page who had the symbol tattooed.

So are you happy with how the tattoo turned out? I suppose you may not want to answer that for a week. How much did it cost to get it done? How long did it take?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  6. Herf Gems: 15/31

I'm really happy with how it's turned out. It's still healing at the minute, and I'll have to go back for a touch-up as some of the black on Deionarra's face hasn't turned out quite well. Overall it's great, as good as I thought it'd be. Cost me... £120 altogether, a big price but something I don't mind paying for a good job. took a total of two hours overall in two sittings, once for the outline and the second sitting for everything else.

I had the tattooist change some of the symbols to things that mean a bit more to me, but you'll see that when I send you a picture. I'll send a pic when it's fully healed and touched up, so that'll take roughly another three weeks.

Rock On Deionarra's Torment.

7. Platter

Yea, if I had the tattoo done I would replace the "writing" as well, since most of the symbols don't mean anything.

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Wow those Tatoos really look nice! I must remember them for when I really WANT a tatoo

9. Platter

How did it turn out, Herf?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.