1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I can't find Worker #42

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Jarlaxle, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Jarlaxle Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Does anyone know where I can find worker #42 (skeleton or zombie dunno which) in the Mortuary? I've looked all over teh place and can't find it.

Also can you put Morte on the body of a skeleton warrior, you know those big guards in the Mortuary?

2. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I tried for so damn long to put Morte on those guys, if there's a way, I never found it :( Of course, there are some more skeletons in the game, maybe....

I think I #42 was in a room upstairs in a corner. but they do move around a bit.

Hold on a sec....

Yep, Worker #42 is on the top level. There is a note about him (he's a skeleton now, he was a zombie) in the southern storage room on the third floor. He should be nearby, but I usually find him towards the top or left hand-side of the map, he does walk around, what you need to do is talk to every skelton until you find the right one. He's a little odd, and I think his number might be different, he has a new one now, but you will soon realize who he is.

BTW, you can download a whole heap of Walkthroughs, and a tumult of other info right here at SP! Try the Walkthrough Page first, and follow the links at the top for more sub-sections. I found this info out (what I couldn't remember) from Kerbe's guide, at intelligamer. It is the second from the bottom. You should download them all, as one may have info the others don't, and they are all relatively small, 61kb -> 1.7MB

[ November 04, 2003, 06:08: Message edited by: Manus ]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  3. Jarlaxle Gems: 1/31

Thanks. i did download a walkthrough from the site.

4. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Glad to be of help :cool:

5. Bombur

Bombur I'm always last and I don't like it

I'm not sure why I should help you, Jarlaxle. After all, I already killed you once for trying to manipulate me with that stupid rope. ;)

Anyway, no, you can't put Morte on any skeleton anywhere in the game. Somewhere there is a mod, however, to turn him into an easter egg.

6. The Transendent One Gems: 1/31

Wow morte cant be happy about that...
    did they revise story line or just his look? I mean I don't think Lothar would want your floating easter egg :hahaerr:
    anyway does he sommon a easter egg mob now? And do you think an easter egg would taunt as well as a skull? hmm.....?
    Oh well... can an easter egg bite? does it even have teeth? I'm rambling ain't I? :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.