1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Seemingly Useless items (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Egglord, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Egglord Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Can anyone tell me the function (if any) of the following items? No spoilers past Curst, plz.

1. The paving stone from "The Post"
    2. Cheese
    3. Ravel's hair
    4. The godsman token

2. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Cheese: give to Mantuok
    Ravel Hair: opens a portal
    Stone: none
    Token: allows access to "Secret Project"

3. total Guest

All that "junk" ?

I thought that some opened portal, but did it really?

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

At least one junk piece in inventory opens a certain portal, yes.

And all those junk pieces are not for nothing there - all who played Fallout and Fallout 2 know that junk in Planescape:Torment has the same icon picture as in those two games. Easter egg.

5. Egglord Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Which portal?

6. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I THOUGHT the junk looked familiar :D

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

In Angyar’s house talk to the woman only. She’ll tell ya about Dead Contracts and ask help. Accept this but don’t promise anything.

Go to Gathering Dust Bar and talk Mortai Gravesand about Angyar’s Contract and ask him to fetch it. Then settle it by questioning reaching True Death with emotions for XP 500.

Return to Angyar’s and talk to him. First show him his Contract then tear it apart (XP 750). Talk some more and he’ll provide you an info on portal that needs junk as a key!

Ugggh, this was sweating... ;)

8. total Guest

Yes, that is it! When i posted that question, i wandered: wasn't it in Fallout? Probably because the picture of junk was in my head :)

9. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

the junk opens the portal in towards the trash warren place from ragpickers square

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.